Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Clever Tricks of the T man

The T man is a clever kid. Whoever said babies don't know a whole lot hasn't met my son. From sunup to sundown he is always showing off all of his MANY clever tricks. This is how a normal day goes for this busy boy-

8:00 am- Tanner wakes up and this is what he looks like, so innocent.

Little would you know, he has a surprise for you.. in his pants. He has a poopy diaper and has filled it with urine to the brim. I start to change him and as soon as the dirty diaper is off, he thinks we are done. So, he starts to go on with his busy day- naked. I put him back in place and hand him my phone to play with. As soon as I put the powder on him he flips over and starts trying to crawl off the bed creating a trail of powder dust as he goes.

9:00 am- Time for breakfast. He is sooo hungry right? So I put him in his highchair and as soon as there is food on his tray, he doesn't want it. Instead, as soon as I turn around to do something, he quietly and ever so nicely drops it to Zoey (our dog) who waits patiently below him (notice his arm cleverly reaching over the edge of the tray?


 I turn around because I know what he is doing, and his this is what he looks like-

I say "no" and he gives me this smile-



10:00 am- Time for first nap of the day. He is fed, changed, and exhausted from all of his morning to-do's. I lay him in his crib with a bottle and his eyes start to roll to the back of his head- soooo tired. I close the door, and but 5 minutes later, guess who I hear? I go in to see what his deal is now, and of course, he has pooped, again.  This time, while I'm changing him, he thinks its time for a bath


11:00 am- Tanner wakes up. Who can take longer than an hour to sleep when you have so many things to do right? I feed him (and he reverts back to his clever trick of sharing food with Zoey). We play and play and play. I think that I can get one load of laundry folded, so I lay all of his toys on the ground and let him at it. 2 minutes later I hear him laughing. I look over the couch and he has found Zoey's water bowl. By now, there is no water in the bowl, it is all over him. Silly kid.

1:00- Time for nap #2. Again, he is exhausted. He is nearly asleep as I lay him in his crib. Within 5 minutes he is laughing and jumping. I go in and not too surprisingly anymore, he has pooped. I really do think he does that EVERYTIME he lays down to get out of taking a nap. What 8 month old does that?!?!

And the routine goes on and on and on. That is why I am simply in LOVE with this kid. He knows he's cute and clever(and with a noggin like his how can you not be?), and makes sure everyone else does too :>

1 comment: