Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mothers Are The Best

My mom is the best. She flew up with only a few days notice to help me with the T man (Tanner) while Trevor's mom (who usually watches him) went to Utah for the week. She has been here since Friday and will sadly be going home Sunday. Oh how I miss her being close.

This week we have gone out to eat, shopped, done crafts, watched movies, and laughed so hard we've peed our pants... a few times :> (It runs in the family)

She is such a good grandma- she gets on her hands and knees and crawls around on the floor to play with Tanner. She gives him several baths a day, makes sure he is frequently fed (although this is not a problem seeing his size), and above all, makes sure he is happy.

She is an amazing mom. She has done loads upon loads of laundry. She has cleaned bathrooms, cooked meals, cleaned dishes, organized rooms, etc, etc, etc. I love you Mom!

I am also sooo very grateful for my mother-in-law.  Since Tanner was 3 months old, she has watched him while Trevor and I have worked. I know she has athritis, that I'm sure isn't helped at all by taking care of my son, but she has never complained. She has always been willing to help us, and I will never be able to tell her how thankful I am to her.

No matter how old they get, they always take care of their kids, and grandkids. And that's why mothers are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment